June 2022 Release¶
Updated June 30, 2022
- CFDE Portal - Human Microbiome Use Case: This tutorial teaches users how to use the CFDE Search Portal to find files and import files into CAVATICA for downstream analysis.
- Introduction R for RNA-Sequencing Analysis: This tutorial introduces basic R commands. It is designed to cover prerequisites for RNA-Sequencing tutorials that rely heavily on R for data processing and visualization.
- Introduction to UNIX for Cloud Computing: This tutorial introduces basic UNIX commands. It was designed to cover the prerequisites needed for other tutorials that require command-line experience.
- The Workshop History page now includes links to video recordings of recent training events.
Updates and Fixes¶
- The URL for the Introduction to Amazon Web Services tutorial has been updated.
- The Website Style Guide, which outlines how to contribute new tutorials, was linked to the main page to increase discoverability. Please consult the Website Style Guide if you want to contirbute new content.
The full description of new features and updates is available on the GitHub Releases page.
Last update: June 30, 2022